Saturday, May 21, 2005

May 20th - €50+€10 NL Hold'Em - Fitzwilliam (Dublin)

Well its been one of those weeks! Although I won many small hands tonight for small pits I couldn't catch things when they really mattered.

At one point I had 25 points left which I went all-in with three times on the run (44 - hit a set, AK - King flopped, 75 - hit a straight) and got back upto 1500 points.

Three hands later I get TT, go all-in, get called by player with KJ and with a flop of A-A-K-K-8 I was into rebuy mode!! An interesting hand then came up. I got 7c 6c on the button and before it got back around to me there were 3 people all-in for 3000.

The pot odds looked too good so I called leaving myself approx 700 points left. So with 12000+ points in the middle the flop of 3-5-3-2-J brought no happiness for me!

Some player had slow played KK and scooped the lot!! There were three hands to go before the break and I was not in a mood to play with 700 points AFTER this so went all-in with Kc 4c. Unfortunatly for me there was a player with AK and on a flop of A-A-K-7-4 I was toast. As I said...its been one of those weeks!

74 Entries - ??? - Win $0 - Loss - $143 (1 rebuy) - Acc Total -$652.11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home