Monday, May 16, 2005

May 15th - $200+$15 HL Hold'Em - Pokerstars

I think that anyone getting through to the prize money on the Sunday night game on POKERSTARS where over 2500 runners usually congregate deserves a round of applause. So I'll give myself one!

During the 3 hours and the 154 hands I was involved in I played a total of 6 hands to either a showdown or otherwise. I won 5 of them and as such scraped into 255th place for a nice profit on what was a satellite won event!

I played As 7s which turned into a full house, AA once, KK twice, Ac Jc which I went all-in on with a flop of Qc Tc Qd, (That cleared everyone out) and my final hand of the evening was Kc 8c which got beat on the river when a King had arrived on the flop.

If nothing else it does go to prove that if you're patient enough then the cards will come for you. Even though there wasn't enough to see me higher up the pay scale I still consider it a great acheivement!!

2649 Entries - 255th - Win $317.89 - Nett win - $102.89 - Acc Total -$372.61

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home