Wednesday, July 20, 2005

July 17th - $200+$15 NL Hold'Em - Pokerstars

Over 3400 players put up almost $700,000 for this event. Talk about a needle in a haystack job.

Tactically for games like these you HAVE to be patient and you cannot let ANYTHING get in the way of you making the best decisions. Unfortunately for me my timing was off when it came to my BIG hand.

After an hour of play I had 3500 points and almost 1000 players had disappeared from the game. The player to my immediate right decided that the blinds, now 100/200, were a tasty morcel that he couldn't ignore so every time he was SB and I was BB he'd raise and nick my chips.

Well bugger this, I thought, after he'd done it for the 3rd orbit in succession. Next time I'll have him.

And so it came to pass that the blinds came around again and out popped my 200. I now had 5700 points. There are 4 other callers amr Mt blind robber raises to 1200. I have the Qc 9c and decided to put a stop to this nonsence here and now so go all-in. Of course the rest of the table fold like paper but Mt blind robber won't have it and calls with QQ (as you would).

He has me covered and although there's a chance of a flush as it comes to the last card I can't collect.

No regrets though my timing was off thats all!

3421 Entries - 1100th ish - Win $0 - Loss -$215 () - Acc Total $537.89

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home