Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jun 26th - £110 NL Hold'Em (Western)

June can be written off as a complete disaster as far as my play, both on-line & live, is concerned.

Tonight at the Western I never got going and when my chips went in with Ad-Jc I found myself up against Qh-Qd. Lucky me I hit my Ace. Unlucky me he flushed out when a 4th heart hit the river. I'd lasted just shy of 5 levels.

I'll write a bigger blog at the weekend with a few stats from the period Jan - June.

Despite everything I'm still a winner during 'live' play tournaments for this period but a lot down on the Internet side where the software never seems to like me and I get done over like a kipper time and again.

Entries -> 41 - Place -> --- Loss-> £110 Profit/Loss for 2007 -> £163
(As from 20th April 2007 rate of exchange is calculated at £1 = $2.00)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home