Monday, June 04, 2007

Jun 2nd - £525 NL Hold'Em (Gutshot)

For tonights £500 Gutshot main event I decided to be brave a do a 'live' report on my progress.

You can see the thread I generated on the HendonMob forum.

I got bogged down early, got a bit lucky later, then disappeared down the plughole as I was firstly 'outdrawn' then decided that the value was there with two players already in for 3600 (I held Qd-Jd) but couldn't catch up to A-10. Ah well.

As far as the festival went its been an ok sort of time. Finishing 6th in the Omaha helped my +/- a little although I did end up down on the weekends 3 events overall to the tune of £415. Could have been worse I suppose.

Still I won my bet with Nick S. to the tume of £600 (£100 @ 5/1 for reaching the final table at Omaha). Now all I have to do is collect :)

Entries -> 104 - Place -> --- Loss-> £525 Profit/Loss for 2007 -> £903

1 Comments:

At 8:26 am, Blogger pokersmith2 said...

£100 @ 5/1 is £500 gain (not £600. You would receive £600 if you had paid over the stake to begin with, but it's still a £500 gain. Still, a hefty sum in the context.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home