Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sept 4th - £100 NL Freezout - Western Club

I got a freeroll this eveing at the Western thats to Geoff, the PR guy there who won his seat in a £24 satellite then decided he couldn't play.

He gave me the ticket in exchange for a 50/50 split of any winnings.

If you can call 50% of fresh air a good deal then we both did well out of it!

I went down to the club early in order to play some S & G's on Full Tilt where I've been having quite a bit of success in the past few days on MTT's finishing 2nd on two ocassions for cira $6000 in prize money.

I sat down at the $69 6 seater 6pm tourney and by the 2nd break at around 8.10pm I was 3rd in chips at 31k. By 8.30pm it was all over and I was out in 34th place, 10 shy of the money....don't ask!

Having donked my way through that tourney I wasn't at all as concentrated as I should have been for the £100 FREEZEOUT event and lasted just shy of an hour playing like a donkey for the time I was there!

Being only 9.30pm I decided to play £100 in the cash game which by the time I left my seat at midnight had grown to £563 the highlight hand being dealt A-A in the SB, having someone bet all-in on a flop of A-Q-Q (with A-J) and being paid nicely!

Its not a bad life sometimes!

(Sorry Geoff!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home