Friday, April 21, 2006

Apr 20th - £10 NL Hold'Em - LCI (Brighton)

After my 25 point haul from winning Tuesday nights tournament at the LCI I now find myself handily placed, in around 20th place, in the current league standings for the £10k+ freeroll event that takes place at the LCI in Brighton on May 17th.

Only the top 27 as of May 14th are to be invited and with next weeks events (Mon-Tue-Fri-Sat-Sun) all counting double points I'm determined to make a concerted effort to finish as high up the leader board as possible as the more points I have then the more chips I'll get to start with on the night itself!

Back to tonight then and the £10 NL BEGINNERS night tourney. I invested £21 and won £45 for finishing 9th. I'd gotton a bit bored by the time the final table came around as it was after 1am already so pushed all my chips in on a flop of 9-10-6 holding 8-9. I got called by a player holding J-10 and couldn't catch up. Oh well!

This weekends events will be played exclusively at the LCI with the Fri-Sat & Sun tournaments all counting towards the league. I'll update on Monday!

Entries -> 67 - Place -> 9th - Win -> £24 ($42) Profit/Loss for 2006 -> +$8689

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home