Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Apr 3rd - £30+£3 NL Hold'Em - LCI Club (Brighton)

Only 22 runners for tonights £30 game at the LCI. Apparently we've lost 10 to Luton as there's a festival on there all this week. Next week there's a festival here in Brighton and I look forward to that with some glee!

Meanwhile...back in the jungle...I made another final table appearence (not hard) but could only make 9th place. Still got £50 though as all finalists did a deal where that we all got something back for our troubles. So tonight cost me £43.

My 'out' hand happened like this...

Blinds were at 600/1200 and I'm in EP with A-Q. I put in a raise to 4k but Mr Timmy Man (used to play against him many years ago at Reading) went all-in for 18k. I had 12k left so called and he flipped my nemesis hand this week of 10-10.

An Ace appeared as first card out on the flop but along with it came a 10 so that was that really!

In other nooze my bank stopped my card from being used again (see yesterdays blog for what the hell I'm on about) and I now have to wait a week till I get a new one and I'll get the £700 back the crims nicked out of my account.

Also got word today that my tenant at my home in W.London, whom I've been trying to get rid of for weeks now, has been told by Ealing Council to stay put until the bailiffs physically arrive to remove him otherwise they won't rehouse him. Apparently he must not make HIMSELF homeless in order to get a freebie apartment from the council.

Warning...DO NOT RENT YOUR HOME OUT TO FOREIGN NATIONALS WHO RELY ON HOUSING BENEFIT TO PAY THE RENT!!

Entries -> 22 - Place -> 9th - Loss -> £76 ($) Profit/Loss for 2006 -> +$6565

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home