Monday, December 05, 2005

Dec 4th - $215 NL Hold'Em - Pokerstars

With 3545 runners in tonights $215 NL Hold'Em event you really DO deserve it if you can jump through the number of hoops put there by Pokerstars software in order to even reach the prize money.

I started off wuite well when my chip stack got to $3800 in no short time. Got AK and got a nice pay off as I did a set of 5's. Unfortunately though this wasn't to last as I got 'set up' fairly early on for my immediate downfall.

Holding 4-4 in EP I called the 50 bet and there were 5 of us to see a flop of 3c-6c-10d. We all checked so it was fairly obvious than there wasn't a great deal out. Not to worry though as I couln't see myself getting involved here. The 2s fell from the sky and with no flush out or anything really I decided to plump a bet of 300 and see what happened.

I get ONE caller and I'm convinced he's on a flush draw.

The 2d fell on the river. Great I'm thinking...he's missed. A good chunky bet here will win me the pot. So instead of another 300 bet I find my finger pulling the 'bet bar' all the way across till I'm 'all-in' then clicking the BET switch.

The fecker called. He WAS on a flush draw with Ac 2c!!!!! Feck me!!

I had him covered but was now down to less than 1000 which went in when I saw 6-6. Get one caller who has, what else but A-K, and the obligatory King falls on the flop and I'm outta there finishing 3043rd. My WORST finish in this event for AGES!

3545 Entries - 3043rd - Loss $215 - Acc. Total +$4663

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home