Thursday, December 01, 2005

Nov 30th - £20 NL Hold'Em - Cavendish Club (Belfast)

This blogging lark is great cos I get to write about my life as a practicing poker pro and, like millions of others the world over, I get to write about how 'unlucky' I am at not being a 'real' poker pro!

Tonights £20 NL game up in Belfast was not a pretty sight. After winning last weeks game I spunked away my 5 rebuy limit before we even got to the break such was the ferocity of my 'unlucky' cards.

Of course the idea of the rebuy period is to accumulate a good load of chips by taking risks that usually level out and allow you to win a few pots. Tonight I won 1 pot with the Ad-Kd v As-4s and the rest of the time I got 'all'in' I was either behind or got outdrawn badly.

My 5-5 got beat up by 8-8. (Fair enough)

My 9-9 got beat up by A-5 (Doh)

My A-Q got beat up by 2-2 (He flopped quad 2's)

My 7-7 got beat up by A-10 (Doh)

My 6c-4c was a pure gamble in a 4 way pot of J-6-3. Someone held K-J.

Finally my 50/50 shot (Ks-9s) was beaten up by 5-5.

Not my night!

29 Entries - 28th - Loss $204 (£120) - Acc. Total +$5004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home