Friday, April 20, 2007

Apr 19th - £10 NL Hold'Em - Gutshot Club

Before we begin with my 'short' blog today I just thought I'd better mention how I got on in Wed nights 'final' of Loose Cannons 'Vegas Trip League'.

The fact is that I got unlucky in one pot that I couldn't recover from and after that it was a slog.

Holding A-J, and with 5k in chips (from a start stack of 4400), I called a smallish raise from a player in EP. Flop was K-J-6. He checks, as do I, as I wanted to see another card before getting involved.

Turn card was a 3. Mr EP bets out to 1100. I flat call as I think he's reacting to my initial check after the flop so fancies a bet. Then again he may have had a king so I figure if he bets massive on the river I'll fold anyway.

River card is another Jack. Mr EP bets out 1100. I re-raise him all-in and he calls. He flips 3-3 for an unlikely full house and I'm down to mash.

With blinds at 200-400 I go all-in with A-2 in the hope of a double up and get called by Mr A-K!

Urggggghhhh!

Last night at the Gutshot I blew another £80 attempting to get into Friday nights 'mammoth' tournament without success.

My highest chipcount was 2600 and I busted out shortly after the break with Qc-Jc against a pair of 4's on a flop of Q-9-4.

Baba!

My plan now is to take a rest on Friday night then play in the satellite into Sat's £500 event at the Gutshot at noon on Saturday.

We'll see what happens!

Entries -> 70 - Place -> --- - Loss -> £80 Profit/Loss for 2007 -> -£1124
(As from 20th April 2007 rate of exchange is calculated at £1 = $2.00)

1 Comments:

At 4:25 pm, Blogger Tina Di Mauro said...

Very interesting blog. Kiss kiss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home