Tuesday, May 09, 2006

May 8th - £30+£3 NL Hold'Em - LCI (Brighton)

After the weekends excertions at the Gutshot I took my seat in the £30 NL game at the LCI for the points on offer for the league only.

The poker league at the LCI in Brighton finishes next Monday with the top 27 then playing for the prize pool of circa £13000 next Wed.

Currently I'm on 282 points and in 19th place. The leader has 803 points but I can't worry too much about that.

After 4 buy-ins and no cards then enough was enough. I'd spent almost 18 hours looking at no cards on Sat-Sun so fely necessary to play them tonight and it got me where they were supposed to do and that is nowhere.

Never mind...I got my 5 points for entering.

ntries -> 34 - Place -> ??? - Loss -> £268 ($) Profit/Loss for 2006 -> +$11949

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home