Monday, October 10, 2005

Sandpit Closed...Oh Really!

You know it saddens me!

I trecked back to the forum from where I was booted off the other day to see if I could make some sense of my ban. What I found were the gushings of an old bloke who's clearly in love with himself attempting to lay the law down as best he could!

Ramblings such as "This is MY Forum. I will run it howsoever I wish. I do NOT need anyone's permission to do anything. I will explain, in great detail, what I feel I want to explain, but I'll do what i want" & "You gonna give me the "this is a democracy" stuff, "what about free speech?". Don't bother, 'cos I ain't listening." only serves to emphasis what I'd thought anyway and that was that the sign DEBATE NOT ALLOWED shines brightly in his own world!

He went onto say..."Those who are not happy with this can leave. Now. There will be no argument on the matter. I will ban as many as I need to. Don't give me "you can't do that?" because I can, & I will. Twist those words all you like, but the good guys know EXACTLY what I mean, & have learned by now that xxxxx has never crossed anyone in his life without good reason".

Hmm...really Mr K! You see this argument all falls down by the seat of its arse once we realise that the 'troublemakers' still exist on the forum in question! One northern bloke who obviously thinks its cool to go in for 'VOTING' practices, had the nerve to put up a poll, after I'd been a member there for a few days, asking everyone to vote whether or not I should be allowed on the forum. Who the FUCK did he think he was..the Prime Minister? Lets have an election...well kinda sorta!

Did I every receive an apology...er no! Did I ever have Mr K PM me to say it wouldn't happen again...er no! You see he likes these kind of members to partake on his swings & roundabouts.

Other 'so called members' joined in the attack. Hmmm! Free speech is okay just as long as Mr K doesn't have it to deal with it himself!

Later in the thread he goes onto say...'The banned member has now attacked us, &, in the main, me, on his own blog, & his message is clear "I aint done with you yet". Well, at least his agenda is now clear. My advice to you guys is not to respond, or get involved, no useful purpose will be achieved'. Au Contrau Mr K...lets debate these issues! No...actually lets not!

You see readers...its okay for the big scary man with the keys to the playground to attempt to keep out the 'ruff-uns'. Unfortunately for Mr K and his team of Mod-Police who kiss arse so much they've all got chapped lips he can't prevent my own little space in the world from saying what I THINK!

I have great respect for the owner of the site who's forum all this has come about on. Unfortunatly the forum operator is so out of touch with the real world its unreal...

0 Comments:

<< Home