Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sept 21st - £20 NL Hold'Em - Cavendish Club (Belfast)

With the riots all quiet now on the streets of Belfast I decided it would be okay to go upto the Cavendish club once more in order to play poker. One thing you have to realise about being here in N.I is that in certain areas of Belfast there are big NO-GO areas and for the past week or so various rioters have made the lives of people living here a bit of a nightmare!!

Anyway....

With the rebuys flowing freely in the weekly £20 game I didn't even get to the break! My 6 rebuy 'tank' disappeared in a matter of 90 mins and the cards failed to co-operate in any shape or form whatsover. My A-K was beaten up by J-J. My flushes failed to get there and where I did hit the straight my opponent made a full house with 6-4!! Yes folks it was one of those nights as far as the poker went in 'live' play!

Back home I joined in the 11.30pm GMT $5 rebuy event on Pokerstars. At the break I'd had no rebuy's and 32k in chips. I eventually finished 43rd for a $60 payday and a $50 profit. Just a bugger it was 4am before I got to bed!!

40 Entries - 35th - Win $0 - Lost $252 (£140) - Acc. Total +$2679.64

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home