Sunday, April 10, 2005

Apr 9th - €15+€5 Pot Limit Hold'Em/Omaha - Fitzwilliam (Dublin)

Saturday night is a fun night. Pot Limit Hold'Em & Omaha provides for some great action. Players tend to save all their betting for the Omaha where you can be guaranteed of at least 3 all-in's on evey hand. Hence the need for all the rebuys! No luck for me...story of my year so far...with the maximum number of rebuys being used up and with 9K in chips after the top up I was hoping to hit some cards but no luck as everything I tried went pair shaped. In the Omaha round with 3K left I went all-in with K-T-8-9 and got THREE callers. The flop of 8-9-Q brought about two more all-ins and as always with a game like Omaha someone had the nuts with J-T and the other player had three pairs in 8-9-J-Q. No help for me then and I was out. The night was paid for courtesy of the roulette table downstairs but I'd have prefered a final table!

33 Entries - 23rd - Win $0 - Lose $104 (4 rebuys) - Acc Total -$384.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home