Tuesday, April 05, 2005

April 4th 2005 - €100+€10 NL Hold'Em - Fitzwilliam Club (Dublin)

A new year, a new diary, same old luck!! Despite the fact I finished in 14th position tonight I really never got out of the basement as far as my chip count was concerned. From a 4K starting stack I think my highest chip count was 6500 and that was only because I doubled up from 3250 when I went all-in on a flush draw and got there. Times are hard in live play. It gets really frustrating seeing the guy across the table from yourself hitting everything that drops and you're left to play with hands like 9-3, 7-4 etc etc. I got AA on the very first hand of the night. So surprised was I that I had to look about 4 times to check. I was on the BB as well but despite there being 3 callers for the 50 when I put in a raise to 400 they all passed...pussies!! So there you have it. The last hand of the night was with 4.8K in chips but with antes at 500/1000 and 2 hands away from me I was looking for a reason to play and found it with A-5. All-in then! I get TWO callers which would have been great if I'd have won it. The flop came 5-7-8. Both of my opponents decided to check it out and so we then saw a TEN-JACK to complete the flop. What did my opponents have?? One had A-7 and another A-8. Would you BELIEVE IT!!

68 Entries - 14th - Win $0 - Lose $143 - Acc Total -$143.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home